Monday, November 15, 2010

He Did It, I Was Right. (Ch.16)

OH MY GOSH!!! He did it, he really killed William. I was shaken by the horror of how much force he used to kill my poor brother. My face was flushed with anger but I had to remember why he did it. He blames me for making him so hideous but he does not know that was never my intention. Nay! That was the exact opposite, I was trying to create the perfect being. Yet I have created something that even I am horrified to look out. Even when I look into his eyes I still see the hating but understanding nature of him. Why have I created something that I am afraid of?

I understand his point of misery and rage towards me but I could not see why he had to kill my own brother. He told me told me he wanted to teach him about how inner beauty counts and how a monster such as himself can be caring. But when my brother refused, he choked him to death!?! That is not logical, and he is the one who made Justine seem guilty. If he were not as scary or as big I would probably kill him for his crimes! The creature thinks he can just ask for a favor after what he has done! My face was red and I about to throw one good jab and my awful creation but he then finished talking.

-Victor Frankenstein

No comments:

Post a Comment