Wednesday, November 3, 2010

The Beast and It's Maker (Ch.10-12)

I decided to go take a stroll into the nearby valley to go try and clear my head. The most awful and raging enticing thing happened to me while I was there though. It seems my creature has learned to talk and walk and wants em to speak with him. Of course I wanted to bash his head open but he somehow persuaded me to listen to his story. So I went to what he called his temporary home and started to hear him out. As he told me his long tall of how he stumbled through the woods and found fire I wondered how well and fast he learned about these things. So I listened on, he then told me about the various cabins and houses he went into. I was very surprised on how fast he learned about basic morals as well as helping out that family secretly every night. Although I do still blame him for all the terrible things that have happened, I still want to listen to the rest of his story.

-Victor Frankenstein

No comments:

Post a Comment